June 30, 2009

FOOTWORK TICKETS ON SALE!

The very first of da:ns 09 tickets have gone on sale!

Anyway. My point is. For all of 12 buckeroos (for each class) I can learn all of this.

Footwork workshops starting from August (click for enlarged timetable) :

Click here to book!

I might be on the da:ns team but that says absolutely nothing about my ability to dance. Let's just say it's not my forte. Pure truth, not even marketing schpiel! I hold on to hope that one day I'll try something new (looking at Capoeira at the moment) and realise that I'm a latent martial arts talent waiting to be discovered. Or possess a hidden grace that I know not of. Or, if I signed up for Reggaeton I could potentially realise that my butt and arms could move in opposite directions. I am coordination-challenged, evidently.

Or I could take my dad to Merengue (that would be a scream because guess who I got my two left feet from?) Or I could just go get a good sweat out of Salsa Hip Hop and actually have a good time exercising.

Introductory dance classes on the cheap, and limited spaces only - get your tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment